Common Examples of Use:
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Swelling Management
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Syndesmosis (High Ankle) Sprains
- Stress fracture of lower leg/ankle
- Forefoot/Mid Foot/Hind Foot Pain and Injury
- Stable Foot and/or Stable Ankle Fractures
- Post ORIF & Surgical Stabilization
- Post Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Tarsal, Metatarsal & Phalange Fractures
- Post Bunion Surgery, Achilles Tendon Ruptures and/or Repairs
- Breathable liner with malleable aluminum uprights.
- Rocker sole encourages a more natural gait.
- Cushioned heel and additional strap provided for padding to the achilles.
- Wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages.