- Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction – SIJD syndrome (acute)
- Degeneration/muscular weakness in the spine (mild)
- Conservative treatment following prolapse
- Low back pain (Lumbago)
- Back Strain/Back Sprain
- Lumbosacral Radiculitis
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis, OA, RA)
- Lumbrisacral Muscular Instability
- Chronic postural disorders
- Bone formation disorders
- Minor instability of the lumbosacral spine
- Muscle strain
- Post Trauma Care
- Decompression Therapy
Effective with no side effects
Many people who suffer from chronic back pain reach regularly for the painkillers. This can be harmful for their health. LumboTrain® has no side effects. Wearing a LumboTrain® active support is a helpful way of reducing back pain and becoming more mobile – with no need for pain medicine.
A hand on your back
The three-dimensional active knitted fabric of the LumboTrain® provides support in the lumbar region. The breathable, skin-friendly material adapts perfectly to fit any body shape. LumboTrain® Lady is also specially designed for the female body. The soft edges ensure it will not dig into you, and even if you wear it for a long time, it feels as comfortable as a supporting hand on your back.
Velcro® fastenings and practical hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis.