The Vista® CTO has multiple adjustment points to ensure a comfortable, effective fit for the vast variety of patient anatomies. Like the Vista Collar, the Vista CTO is fully adjustable and only one size is required, reducing inventory costs and keeping patient care the main priority.
Aspen Vista CTO Upgrade Kit (anterior)
Common Examples of Use
- Post surgical stabilization
- Decompression procedures
- Fracture management
- Cervical disc herniation
- One size-fits-all eliminates the need for sizing methods of any kind. The innovative design on the Vista allows the practitioner to simply apply the collar and then adjust to the proper height.
- Increased motion restriction: perfect for those patients requiring more support than a cervical collar alone.
- Reduced inventory: the Vista collar is a six-sizes-in-one collar, eliminating multiple SKUs and the cost of storing multiple sizes.
- Locking sternal adjustment: angle of support strut is easily locked in place to fit patient’s anatomy.
- Effective skin care: proven cotton-lined Aspen pads wick moisture from patient’s skin while polyurethane foam assures optimal pressure distribution.
- Pivoting occipital panels: padded panels pivot bilaterally and self-adjust to cradle all head shapes for increased support and maximum comfort.