The Horizon 631 is excellent for post-operative patients in need of lumbosacral support.
Aspen Horizon 631 Lumbar Brace
The Horizon 631 is excellent for post-operative patients in need of lumbosacral support. The Horizon 631 provides compression for patients recovering from surgery or injury. The Horizon 631 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches.
Common Examples of Use
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- IDET procedures
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- Tri-band technology system provides stability and maintains structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty.
- Firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to patient lordosis while providing true structural support.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.