With one of the lowest profile designs of all Horizon products, the Horizon 627 Lumbar provides excellent support and stability. Using the widely praised SlickTrack tightening system, the Horizon 627 creates circumferential compression proven to increase trunk stability for patients recovering from surgery or injury. The Horizon 627 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 627 Lumbar can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring back conditions.
Common Examples of Use
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- IDET procedures
- Breathable mesh spacer fabric for increased comfort and stability.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to fit and adjust sizes. Use indicator references to quickly match up to waist measurements or pant sizes.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.