- Fits any patient in just four sizes.
- Vinyl hinge upright pockets with hook-to-pile closures for quick attachment to wraps.
- Tamper-resistant tie seals supplied for patient security and compliance.
- NEW! Post Op Hinge provides fast and easy adjustment with flexion limits of -10 to 110° and
- extension limits of -10 to 110° in 10° increments.
- No tools to adjust.
- The hinge can be locked in position from -10 to 40°.
- Can be removed in one piece for easy reattachment.
This device is indicated for locked or limited motion control of knee during rehabilitation after operative procedures or injury to knee ligaments, cartilage, or stable or internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles, or proximal tibia and distal femur.
This device is contraindicated for unstable fractures or for fractures of the proximal femur or the distal tibia or fibula.