- Fast, easy push-button length adjustment — no tools required.
- Quickly applies with fast, wrap-around strap design and no D-rings.
- Cool, open design reduces skin breakdown over long-term use.
- Four-point attachment and long-hinge arms provide superior control for recovering patients
- Stable suspension from formed, double padded ankle plates.
- NEW! Over-center buckles for easy application.
- NEW! Post Op Hinge provides fast and easy adjustment with flexion limits of -10 to 110° and extension limits of -10 to 110° in 10° increments.
- No tools to adjust.
- The hinge can be locked in position from -10 to 40°.
- Hinge tie seals supplied for patient security and compliance.
- Optional shoe insert provides additional rotational control of the foot and lower leg.
This device is indicated for immediate application to knees for locked or limited motion control of knee during rehabilitation after operative procedures or injury to knee ligaments (MCL, LCL, ACL and PCL), patellar ligament, articular cartilage, meniscus, or stable or internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles, proximal tibia or distal femur.
This device is contraindicated for unstable fractures or for fractures of the proximal femur or the distal tibia or fibula.