- SI joint syndrome
- SI joint arthrosis
- SI joint instability
- SI joint blockage
- Myalgia and tendopathia in pelvic region
- Pelvic ring instability
- In the case of structural disturbance following lumbar spinal fusion
- For prophylaxis of relapsing SI joint blockages and myotendopathia (m. rectus abdominis, m. piriformis adduktoren)
- Symphysis rupture and relaxation
- Alleviate pain caused by sitting or standing for long period of time
- Provide stability for more mobilization in everyday life
Targeted effect in the lumbar region
Sacroiliac joint dysfunction accounts for 25 % of all cases of back pain in the lumbar spine area. With SacroLoc®, a combination of elastic and non-elastic knit stabilizes and relieves pressure on this zone, while a two-part pad on the back massages pain spots. This stimulates circulation at certain points, relieving cramps and helping to release tension.
Comfortable and customizable
Thanks to its flat, anatomical fit, SacroLoc® is barely noticeable under clothing. It is made of breathable material, thereby ensuring that sufficient air can circulate to the skin. The amount of pressure relief provided by the orthosis can be controlled individually using the tensioning straps. The fasteners have practical finger pockets, so that the orthosis can be put on without needing to exert a lot of strength. SacroLoc® therefore combines functionality with a high degree of wearing comfort, and evidence of this is provided by the iF product design award 2010.